Arielle A. Aaron, Author of I REMEMBER SINGING

Arielle A. Aaron, Author of I REMEMBER SINGING
I REMEMBER SINGING AVAILABLE FROM AUTHORHOUSE.COM $23.95

I REMEMBER SINGING

I REMEMBER SINGING
HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR, AGE 7

Search This Blog

I REMEMBER SINGING: A BOY SURVIVES THE HOLOCAUST is a book I have written about a Holocaust Survivor who was rescued as a young boy. The story is true. The survivor insisted that every word be true. On June 7th and 8th he and I signed the book together for 2 afternoons at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC. The book is available at all of the on line bookstores, by calling 1 888-280-7715or from AuthorHouse.Com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE DAY APRIL 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Blog Spot

Followers